The CSS Applications Engineer works with the Service Operations Manager and CSS Project Managers to generate estimates and proposals for CSS sales opportunities.
• Proposals for CSS projects
o Visits to customer sites if necessary to gather proposal data
o Work with Operations and Project Managers to identify proposal opportunities and requirements
Make professional customer proposals and cost estimates
• Support CSS sales with customer visits
• Review equipment obsolescence with customers to generate opportunities
• Work with CSS project management to identify existing customer system optimizations and changes
• Attend QBRs, customer meetings and conference calls if necessary
• Experienced proposal generation skills
• ISAAC, Autocad, and MS Office suite software skills
• Excellent communication skills with a professional demeanor under high pressure situations
• Strong organizational skills and ability to work under minimal supervision
• Ability to interact with all levels of personnel from technical to high level executive management, and influence key stakeholders in order to get things done.
• Self-starter, assertiveness and interpersonal skills.