The CSS Escalation/Project Manager supports remote customer sites with system downtime resolution and customer relationship management. Additionally candidate plans, organizes, and controls project or operational process in order to deliver required business solutions within agreed time-scales and budgets while ensuring adherences to standards and quality for midsize to large projects under the overall direction of the Managing Director.
CSS PM - responsibilities
Support customers in all phases of design, manufacturing, installation and commissioning of CSS projects and Change Requests.
• Secures, Schedules, Plans and organizes all visited maintenance actives for our non RM contract customers.
• Writing scopes of work to build projects and Change Requests in a thorough and consistent manner.
• Development and maintenance of project schedule.
• Ensure timely and effective delivery according as per project plan milestones
• Provide updates and information to management based on issues, concerns, gaps and/or possible changes to a guaranteed date.
• Manage the guaranteed completion date and escalate accordingly if additional project resources are needed given material changes in the project definition scope.
• Work effectively with internal resources in Manufacturing, IT and Controls to meet deliverables.
• Securing written customer change orders for work to be performed beyond the original contract work scope, prior to performing the work.
• Establish and maintain effective working customer, vendor as well as 3rd party relationships
• Manage multiple, parallel project tasks using formal project planning techniques and tools
• Direct and coordinate the activities of on-site and off-site project team personnel
• Ensure effective handoff to customer staff for ongoing maintenance and troubleshooting.
• Plan, schedule and provide appropriate resources for each project
• Gather/consolidate weekly, monthly reporting and monitor time tracking including time reporting/management and billable vs. non-billable hours.
• Responsible for understanding project goals, risks, technical and resource requirements.
Escalation Manager – responsibilities