- Identifies and resolves issues with Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) and Material Flow Systems (MFS).
- Identifies issues that are mechanical or logical in nature and escalates to the appropriate team for resolution.
- Designs test scenarios to identify system issues.
- Trains internal and external customers to increase system knowledge, resolve issues and prevent issues from recurring.
- Creates documentation and training materials for system users and system service & maintenance.
- Designs, generates, and maintains reports detailing the daily operations of the systems.
- Analyzes system daily operation reports to track and identify opportunities for continued improvement.
- Updates help-desk ticketing system to track, monitor, and resolve issues.
- Writes and updates knowledgebase articles.
- Effectively communicates with customers in high-impact scenarios.
- May travel internationally for training.
- Participates in customer and internal meetings.
- Assists software development team with projects.
- Works as part of international team to ensure maximum system uptime and performance. Appropriate team for resolution.
· Writing standard operating procedure (SOP’s) for customer and internal use.
· Training customer on all levels within operation of the warehouse.